Teaching & Talks
Develop your horticultural skills and knowledge
Teaching & Talks
Workshops and Courses
This year I ran various workshops at The University of Bristol Botanic Gardens.
|Basic Botany for Gardeners||Details|
|Love your mini beasts! (5-11 years)||Details|
|Introduction to plant propagation||Details|
Details of next year's workshops to follow.
Illustrated talks to clubs and societies on interesting horticultural topics. Including:
- Botanical Latin demystified - why we use it and how it helps
- Pruning - an insight into the general principles, to get the most from our shrubs
- Propagation - an overview of basic methods and which to use when
- Attracting pollinators to your garden - the best plants to grow
|Pruning||7.30pm, Wednesday 21st March 2018||Sea Mills Garden Club, Sea Mills Methodist Church, 140 Shirehampton Road, BS9 2DY.|
|Pruning||7.30pm, Thursday 16th August 2018||Wrington Garden Club, Wrington Memorial Hall Silver Street, Wrington BS40 5QL|
|Botanical Latin Demystified||7.30pm, Thursday 2nd January 2019||Congresbury Horticultural Society, Methodist Hall, High Street, Congresbury BS49 5JA|
|Botanical Latin Demystified - why we use it and how it helps||Backwell Garden Club, WI Hall, Station Rd, Backwell|
Bespoke Training Sessions
- Improve your horticultural skills; pruning, propagation techniques etc.
- For individuals, societies, groups of friends, or professional gardeners.
- A lively mix of theory and practical demonstration giving an insight into various aspects of gardening.
- Perfect as a gift for budding gardeners.
Please feel free to contact me for bookings or further information.